Research studies conducted over the past 20 years have consistently shown that graduates of girls' schools possess many advantages over their peers at coed independent schools. These advantages include:
- Greater academic engagement and stronger academic skills
- More likely to aspire to graduate school
- Greater political and community service engagement
- More likely to see themselves as future scientists
- Higher levels of cultural competency and political engagement
- More likely to develop strong writing and public speaking skills
NCS alumnae tell us that the personal connections built here have sustained them throughout adulthood. More than 90 percent of graduates say they still have at least one close friend from NCS.